Jason has many years’ experience of successfully compiling and delivering R&D tax credit and Patent Box claims. Enabling companies to claim their correct entitlement to help them achieve their goals, having successfully done so with large multinational companies through to new start-ups.
Working closely with individual companies to identify their qualifying R&D and patent box activities and costs, to ensure that they receive their full entitlement Having held senior technical analyst roles previously in R&D delivery and with many years of industrial knowledge, Jason has an indepth understanding of the funding and incentives available.
How do you help clients?
I help all sized companies identify, compile and submit both the technical and financial information for both their Research & Development and Patent Box claims.
Interpret HMRC guidelines to ensure all claims are submitted in line with current legislation.
I ensure companies across all sectors are receiving their correct entitlement to all the tax benefits available to them.
- Have successfully advised, compiled, and submitted R&D tax relief and credits for companies from large groups to small start-ups with claim size ranging up to several million pounds.
- Multi sector experience with claiming R&D tax relief and credits .
- Detailed knowledge of R&D tax credit legislation from both a technical and financial perspective.
- Have consistently identified areas where clients have not been claiming R&D tax relief and credits claims, to increase their benefit from the scheme.
- Advising clients, where their claim is non-compliant against current legislation