Jason has many years’ experience of successfully compiling and delivering R&D tax credit and Patent Box claims. He enables companies, from large multinationals through to new start-ups, to claim their correct entitlement to help them achieve their goals.
Jason works closely with individual companies to identify their qualifying R&D and patent box activities and costs, to ensure that they receive their full entitlement. Having held senior technical analyst roles previously in R&D delivery, and with many years of industrial knowledge, Jason has an in-depth understanding of the funding and incentives available.
How do you help clients?
I help all sized companies identify, compile and submit both the technical and financial information for both their R&D and Patent Box claims.
I interpret HMRC guidelines to ensure all claims are submitted in line with current legislation.
I ensure companies across all sectors are receiving their correct entitlement to all the tax benefits available to them.
- Successfully advising, compiling, and submitting R&D tax relief and credits for companies from large groups to small start-ups, with claim sizes up to several million pounds.
- Multi sector experience with claiming R&D tax relief and credits.
- Detailed knowledge of R&D tax credit legislation from both a technical and financial perspective.
- Consistently identifying areas where clients have not been claiming R&D tax relief and credits claims, to increase their benefit from the scheme.
- Advising clients where their claim is non-compliant against current legislation.