Leigh advises on a range of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital investments, joint ventures, corporate restructurings and general corporate governance matters.
Leigh’s experience includes advising listed companies, private companies, private equity houses, management teams and entrepreneurs.
- Advising Inspired Energy Plc on various transactions, including a cross-border acquisition and the associated share placing and group refinance.
- Advising the shareholders of Yearsley Group on its sale to Lineage Logistics.
- Advising various EIS funds on EIS qualifying investments.
- Advising JD Sports Plc on its acquisition of a group of UK-based gyms.
- Advising the management team of La Tasca on its sale to Casual Dining Group.