Leigh trained and qualified at Gateley, and is now a Partner in the corporate team with over 10 years of corporate transactional experience. He leads on a range of corporate matters, including acquisitions and disposals, private equity and venture capital investments, joint ventures, corporate restructurings and general corporate governance matters.
Leigh’s experience includes advising listed companies, private companies, private equity houses, management teams and entrepreneurs.
- Advising Palatine Private Equity on various investments, including Veincentre, Anthesis Consulting and 4Net.
- Advising Radius Payment Solutions on various acquisitions in the telecoms and telematics sectors.
- Advising the shareholders of Yearsley Group on its sale to Lineage Logistics.
- Advising the selling shareholders and management team on the NorthEdge funded buy-out of Distology.
- Advising Inspired Plc on various acquisitions and AIM-fund raises, including the acquisition of Inprova Group.
- Advising various EIS funds on EIS qualifying investments.