- Location: Manchester
- Email: Mark Iveson
- Direct Telephone: +44 (0) 161 836 7751
- Direct Fax: +44 (0) 161 836 7701
- Mobile: +44 (0) 7920 218 126
Mark specialises in all aspects of planning and compulsory purchase law and associated environmental and highways issues. His work involves complex statutory agreements, strategic planning advice, appeals, applications, development consent orders, scheme/site specific advice/opinions and High Court work.
Mark has experience of acting for many different types of clients. He acts for household names through to private individuals. He has particular experience in acting on large mixed use retail anchored schemes which have cross subsidised major sports stadium development as well as large infrastructure projects.
In recent years, Mark has acted on multiple large residential schemes across the country.
Mark likes a variety of sports and in particular snowboarding and Formula 1. He also enjoys travelling, running and hiking.
- Acted for Lancashire County Cricket Club on the redevelopment of the Old Trafford Cricket Ground (joint application with Tesco Stores Limited).
- Many large scale residential schemes by way of application or appeal.
- Advised a household name Plc in respect of the protection of major asset holdings affected by the Thames Tideway Tunnel DCO and regularly acts for the same client regarding infrastructure protection across the county.
- Regularly delivers end-user friendly complex 106 agreements for well-known promoters.
- Acts for a variety of regional developers in relation to planning, compulsory purchase and environmental matters.
- Regularly co-ordinates the planning due diligence aspects of multi-discipline corporate, finance and re-finance transactions which focus heavily on property assets.