Mark specialises in all aspects of planning and compulsory purchase law and associated environmental and highways issues. His work involves complex statutory agreements, strategic planning advice, appeals, applications, development consent orders, scheme/site specific advice/opinions and High Court work.
Mark has experience of acting for many different types of clients, from household names through to private individuals. He has particular experience in acting on large mixed use retail anchored schemes which have cross subsidised major sports stadium development as well as large infrastructure projects. Mark has also acted on multiple large residential schemes across the country.
- Acting for Lancashire County Cricket Club on the redevelopment of the Old Trafford Cricket Ground (joint application with Tesco Stores Limited).
- Advising on many large scale residential schemes by way of application or appeal.
- Advising a household name Plc in respect of the protection of major asset holdings affected by the Thames Tideway Tunnel DCO and acting for the same client regarding infrastructure protection across the county.
- Regularly delivering end-user friendly complex 106 agreements for well-known promoters.
- Acting for a variety of regional developers in relation to planning, compulsory purchase and environmental matters.