Matthew is an experienced restructuring advisor to large and small companies. He also advises restructuring professionals such as accountants, financial institutions, directors, landlords and pensions trustees.
Matthew has particular expertise in creating and implementing solutions to restructure financially or operationally challenged companies.
How do you help clients?
I help clients navigate the financial and operational challenges that can sometimes threaten a business.
I work with the different stakeholders to identify and implement solutions. This could mean shareholders, directors, lenders, customers or suppliers, landlords or pensions trustees.
- Advising Videology Ltd on the UK aspects of its’ successful restructuring through the U.S Chapter 11 process as part of a global rescue. This was the first example of a UK trading company being restructured through the Chapter 11 process.
- Advising a £50m turnover South Yorkshire engineering group on its’ successful restructure.
- Advising the administrators of BMI Airlines.
- Advising a £12m turnover South Yorkshire contracting business on its’ successful restructure.
- Advising the board of a £150m turnover construction business.