All business restructuring projects – whether they are restructuring teams due to financial distress or wider operational changes – have many twists and turns.
What do we do?
We provide advice on financial and organisational restructuring, as well as when restructuring a team that spans issues across the full spectrum whether that is due to:
- solvent or insolvent business sales and exits;
- debt trading; or
- directors’ duties and corporate governance.
Our team includes specialists in restructuring, mainstream transactional and contentious insolvency work and a team dedicated to overseas insolvency litigation.
We advise on the preservation of assets as well as possible turnaround solutions for businesses in distress, either inside or outside of a formal insolvency process. And we act for many of the leading funds, investors and financial institutions as well as working closely with their other preferred advisers and insolvency practitioners.
Our lawyers play an active part in organisations such as the Institute for Turnaround, Turnaround Management Association, the Association of Business Recovery Professionals (R3) and the Insolvency Lawyer’s Association. And several of them take part in and chair various central and regional committees for those industry bodies.
Who do we help?
Our clients include:
- Turnaround, Restructuring and Insolvency Professionals including accountants and receivers
- C-suite & Boards of Directors: CEOs, FDs and Chief Recovery Officers
- International corporates and global professional services firms