Rebecca acts for a wide range of lenders including banks, asset-based lenders, funds and private equity investors, and for corporate borrowers across all sectors. She practised for two years in the our restructuring team and now acts on varied corporate and real estate lending and borrowing deals within the banking and finance unit.
Rebecca has extensive experience in acquisition, leveraged and real estate finance and has developed a particular specialism in invoice financing and asset-backed deals, acting for both for the financier and the customer.
- Advising independent and bank-backed asset-based lenders on the refinancing of various owner-managed and private equity-backed clients taking invoice discounting or full ABL facilities.
- Advising HSBC UK Bank Plc on its £50m term loan and revolving facility secured on a large portfolio of commercial properties.
- Acting for Independent Wealth Planners UK Limited in respect of its senior term (including uni-trache and acquisition facilities) and revolving credit facilities to fund its acquisition trail to and build a national financial advice service.
- Acting for Leumi ABL in providing CID facilities to VC backed and owner-managed credit hire businesses whose receivables were claims against no fault insurers.
- Advising Breal Zeta in relation to its £45.3m real estate facility to leverage a portfolio of 26 properties owned by Zetland Capital through Guernsey Property Unit Trusts.