Industry-leading insight into the complex asset-backed lending sector.
We advise asset-based lenders on all aspects of their business, spanning product development and documentation, portfolio management and transaction execution and recovery, whether through restructuring or a formal insolvency process.
What do we do?
Some of the specific sector-related services that we excel in include:
- reviewing terms and conditions of sale/ supply and advising on issues relating to discounting the debts arising from these contracts;
- drafting and advising on changes to standard form debt purchase agreements;
- advising on corporate finance and leveraged transactions, including capital maintenance issues following the abolition of the whitewash procedure and intercreditor issues;
- advising on group invoice discounting facilities
- advising on back-to-back receivables finance facilities;
The ‘very strong’ practice at Gateley delivers ‘fantastic service’ and demonstrates strength across a range of transactions, including corporate finance … asset-based lending.
- considering restructuring, pre-packaging or traditional insolvency alternatives;
- managing the collect-out of debtor books; and
- fraud claims against directors and tracing assets.
We’re well known in the asset-based lending industry for our commercial, proactive approach to every assignment. What’s more, our lawyers identify issues early and come up with creative, flexible solutions that help our clients keep risk under control.
Who do we help?
We advise a range of financial institutions and lenders across banking, leasing, specialist asset-based lenders and many more.