CEO & Partner
- t: 0161 836 7760
- m: 0778 060 4896
Rod was appointed to the position of Chief Executive Officer on 1 May 2020. He has been a key member of the Group’s Strategic Board since joining the business via our acquisition of the Manchester office of Halliwells LLP in 2010. Prior to his appointment as CEO, Rod was the Senior Office Partner of our Manchester office and led the Group’s national property services team. He has been involved in the successful integration of a number of the Group’s post IPO acquisitions.
Rod has over 25 years experience as a real estate lawyer. He has considerable experience in real estate investment acquisitions and disposals, estate management, development and landlord & tenant. Clients include off-shore investors, on-shore real estate companies and developers, real estate asset management companies, high net-worth individuals, retail and leisure operators and specialist providers of supported living accommodation.
- Advising a substantial portfolio acquisition by a high street betting office operator.
- Advising a supermarket, hotel and healthcare anchored mixed use redevelopment in Salford, Greater Manchester.
- Advising on new-build and housing regeneration projects of substantial sites in Salford in quasi-joint venture with the local authority.
- Advising on housing regeneration projects in north Manchester.
- Advising on the sale of a multi-let retail-anchored site in central Manchester.