- Location: Birmingham, London,
- Email: Tom Rush
- Direct Telephone: Birmingham +44 (0) 121 234 0257 | London +44 (0) 207 653 1616
- Direct Fax: +44 (0) 121 234 0003
- Mobile: +44 (0) 7841 775 688
Tom is a Partner in the Gateley Corporate team focusing on public company transactions, private equity investments and mergers and acquisitions.
Tom acts for corporates, financial institutions and entrepreneurs. His key clients include Connection Capital, Cantor Fitzgerald Europe, Franchise Brands plc, Real Estate Investors plc, Roxhill Developments and Stuart Turner.
Outside of work, Tom enjoys running and socialising with friends. He also enjoys holidays abroad.
- Advising Connection Capital on the growth capital investments in Kit for Kids, IconX, 23.5 Degrees, The Light Cinemas and Earthmill, management buy-outs of Rowan International, Impero International, Virgin Wines and Teamsport Racing and the fund investments in Beechbrook, DN Capital, White Square, Therium, 17 Capital, Permira Sigma and Stable Seed Fund Offshore Ltd.
- Advising Gateley (Holdings) Plc on its admission to AIM and its subsequent acquisitions of Gateley Capitus Limited, Gateley Hamer Limited, GCL Solicitors LLP and Kiddy & Partners.
- Advising Franchise Brands plc on its placing and admission to AIM.
- Advising Cantor Fitzgerald Europe on the placing and admission to AIM of Autins Group plc and placings by Haydale Graphene Industries plc.
- Advising Roxhill Developments on its partnership with SEGRO plc.
- Advising Stuart Turner Limited on its scheme of arrangement to demerge the trading business and property business.
- Advising Lifetime Brands, Inc. on its acquisition of Thomas Plant (Birmingham) Limited, trading as KitchenCraft.
- Advising shareholders and management on the management buy-out of Stuart Turner Limited.
- Advising Kimberly Rentals Group on the sale of its business and assets to AFI-Uplift Limited.
- Advising Schoeller Allibert on a cross-border merger.