Tom specialises in public company transactions, private equity investments and mergers and acquisitions.
He acts for corporates, financial institutions and entrepreneurs. His key clients include Gymshark, Virgin Wines UK Plc, Connection Capital, Hammonds Furniture and Stuart Turner.
How do you help clients?
I help clients who are looking to float on the stock exchange, or who are looking to grow their listed business either by raising more funds from new or existing investors or through acquisition.
I also help investors with their private equity investments, where their funds are deployed to help a business to grow or to fund a management buy-out or where they are investing into a larger investment fund.
- Advising Gymshark and management on the minority investment by General Atlantic.
- Advising Virgin Wines UK Plc on its vendor placing and admission to AIM with a market cap of £110m.
- Advising Connection Capital on, amongst others, the management buy-outs of Virgin Wines, TeamSport Racing, Rowan International and Impero International and the growth capital investments in 23.5 Degrees and The Light Cinemas.
- Advising the seller and management on the management buy-out of Stuart Turner, a deal backed by LDC.
- Advising Gateley (Holdings) Plc on its admission to AIM and its nine subsequent acquisitions.