Head of Corporate Birmingham, Tom specialises in public company transactions, private equity investments and mergers and acquisitions. He acts for corporates, financial institutions and entrepreneurs. His key clients include Gymshark, Virgin Wines UK Plc, Connection Capital, Hammonds Furniture, Grosvenor Health and Social Care and Stuart Turner.
How do you help clients?
I help clients who are looking to float on the stock exchange, or who are looking to grow their listed business either by raising more funds from new or existing investors or through acquisition.
I also help investors with their private equity investments, where their funds are deployed to help a business to grow or to fund a management buy-out or where they are investing into a larger investment fund.
- Advising Gymshark and management on the minority investment by General Atlantic.
- Advising Virgin Wines UK Plc on its vendor placing and admission to AIM with a market cap of £110m.
- Advising Connection Capital on, amongst others, its investments in Spotless Water, IFF Research and investment funds managed by Hambro Perks DN Capital and 17Capital.
- Advising Shore Capital on DSW Capital plc’s placing and admission to AIM.
- Advising the sellers and management on the management buy-out of Grosvenor Health and Social Care.
- Advising the sellers and management on the secondary management buy-out of Stuart Turner, a deal backed by Epiris.