Tom specialises in public company transactions, private equity investments and mergers and acquisitions.
He acts for corporates, financial institutions and entrepreneurs. His key clients include Live Company Group Plc, Franchise Brands Plc, Connection Capital, Hammonds Furniture and Stuart Turner.
How do you help clients?
I help clients who are looking to float on the stock exchange, or who are looking to grow their listed business either by raising more funds from new or existing investors or through acquisition.
I also help investors with their private equity investments, where their funds are deployed to help a business to grow or to fund a management buy-out or where they are investing into a larger investment fund.
- Advising Live Company Group Plc on its placing and on the acquisition of Bright Bricks Holdings Ltd.
- Advising Connection Capital on the growth capital investments in IconX, 23.5 Degrees, The Light Cinemas and Earthmill, management buy-outs of Rowan International, Impero International, Virgin Wines and Teamsport Racing and the fund investments in Beechbrook, DN Capital, White Square, Therium, 17 Capital, Permira Sigma and Stable Seed Fund Offshore Ltd.
- Advising Gateley (Holdings) Plc on its admission to AIM and its subsequent acquisitions of Gateley Capitus Limited, Gateley Hamer Limited, GCL Solicitors LLP, Kiddy & Partners and International Investment Services.
- Advising Franchise Brands Plc on its placing and admission to AIM and its reverse takeover of Metro Rod Limited, placing and re-admission to AIM.
- Advising management on the management buy-out of Hammonds Furniture.