- Location: Nottingham
- Email: Victoria Elliott
- Direct Telephone: +44 (0) 115 983 8210
- Direct Fax: +44 (0) 115 983 8201
Victoria is a Partner in the Corporate team. Victoria has a wide range of experience in all aspects of corporate law including private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions and management buy-outs.
Victoria acts for private equity investors, management teams, SMEs, corporates and entrepreneurs. Victoria has over 10 years’ experience in the Gateley Corporate team, having trained at the firm. In 2015 she completed a secondment to Jaguar Land Rover.
- Advising Clydesdale Bank Plc on the management buy-out of Evac+Chair Holdings Limited by Newco Wensleydale W & G Limited.
- Acting for Connection Capital LLP on the management buy-outs of Essex Safety Glass, Mode Print Solutions Holdings Limited and Clamason Industries and the growth capital investments in Virtua UK and Redeem Holdings.
- Acting for management on the private equity backed buy-out of Retail Assist Limited.
- Advising the selling shareholder on the sale of Bonds Confectionary Limited to Innovative Bites Limited.
- Acting for the selling shareholders on the sale of Exco InTouch Limited to eResearch Technology Limited.
- Acting for the selling shareholders of Phytone Limited to FMC Corporation.
- Acting for management on the MBO of Displayplan Limited.
- Acting for management on the sale of Pump House Pumps Limited to an American acquirer.
- Acting for Johnsons Aggregates and Recycling Limited on the investment into the company by the Business Growth Fund.
Victoria enjoys spending time with her family, travel, formula one and is a keen baker.