Victoria has a wide range of experience in all aspects of corporate law including private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions and management buy-outs.
Victoria acts for private equity investors, management teams, SMEs, corporates and entrepreneurs. Victoria has over 10 years’ experience in the Gateley Corporate team, having trained at the firm. In 2015 she completed a secondment to Jaguar Land Rover.
- Advising LDC on its investment in IT specialist Littlefish.
- Acting for Connection Capital LLP on the management buy-outs of Essex Safety Glass, Mode Print Solutions Holdings Limited and Clamason Industries and the growth capital investments in Virtua UK and Redeem Holdings.
- Acting for Peppermint Technology Holdings Limited on its strategic investment from Accel-KKR and Scottish Equity Partners.
- Acting for management on the private equity backed buy-out of Retail Assist Limited.
- Advising the selling shareholder on the sale of Bonds Confectionary Limited to Innovative Bites Limited.