Head of Corporate Nottingham, Victoria has a wide range of experience in all aspects of corporate law, including private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions and management buy-outs. She acts for private equity investors, management teams, SMEs, corporates and entrepreneurs.
Her key clients include Connection Capital, Premier Paper Group, Peppermint Technology and Mode Solutions.
- Advising Connection Capital and management on the sale of Tempcover Holdings Limited to RVU, owner of Uswitch, Confused.com and Money.co.uk.
- Advising management on their MBO of Central Roofing Group (UK) Limited.
- Advising Premier Paper Group on its acquisition of Zulu Packaging Limited.
- Advising Connection Capital on their investments in MatOrtho Limited, Silverfish UK Limited and Brompton Technology Holdings Limited.
- Advising Mode Solutions Limited on its acquisition of EACS Limited.
- Advising the shareholder of Total Integrated Solutions Limited on the investment into the company by Key Capital Partners.
Victoria was part of the team that won ‘Small Cap (up to £15m)’ deal of the year at the West Midlands Rainmaker Awards 2023.