- Location: London
- Email: Vijay Patel
- Direct Telephone: +44(0) 20 7653 1611
- Mobile: +44(0) 7958 327 791
Vijay is a real estate lawyer, specialising in advising investors, developers, occupiers and funders on all aspects of real estate transactions, including acquisitions and disposals, development agreements, commercial leases, asset management and financing arrangements.
Playing hockey, football and the guitar.
- Advising a commercial real estate investor on the £23m disposal of retail and office premises in Marylebone.
- Advising a developer on the acquisition of a site in Devon for development of a care home.
- Acting for a national housebuilder on the assembly of a development site, comprising thirteen parcels of land.
- Advising a global logistics company on the development of a major 675,000 square foot fulfilment centre.
- Acting for a hotel investor on the refinancing and restructuring of a hotel portfolio, for a loan facility of £100m.
- Advising a solar income fund on the real estate aspects of the acquisition of a £50m solar farm.
- Advising a developer on the acquisition and sale of battery storage sites.
- Acting for a UK bank on the sale of a portfolio of loans, secured by properties located in multiple jurisdictions.
- Acting for a UK bank on a loan facility to fund the development of a 22 storey residential tower in central London.