Vijay specialises in advising on commercial real estate matters, with particular emphasis on finance and development.
He has advised investors, developers and funders on all aspects of real estate transactions, including acquisitions and disposals, development agreements, commercial leases, property management and financing arrangements (for both investment and development).
He co-heads the hotels and leisure team at the firm and has advised property owners, investors and franchisors in this sector.
- Advising a commercial real estate investor on the £23m disposal of retail and office premises in Marylebone.
- Advising a developer on the acquisition of a site in Devon for development of a care home.
- Acting for a national housebuilder on the assembly of a development site, comprising 13 parcels of land.
- Advising a global logistics company on the development of a major 675,000 sq. ft. fulfilment centre.
- Acting for a hotel investor on the refinancing and restructuring of a hotel portfolio, for a loan facility of £100m.