Vijay specialises in advising on commercial real estate matters, with particular emphasis on finance and development.
He has advised investors, developers and funders on all aspects of real estate transactions, including acquisitions and disposals, development agreements, commercial leases, property management and financing arrangements (for both investment and development).
Vijay has extensive experience in the clean energy sector and has advised developers, funders and contractors on the real estate aspects of renewable energy and energy from waste projects.
He also co-heads the hotels and leisure team at the firm and has advised property owners, investors and franchisors in this sector.
- Advising a commercial real estate investor on the £23m disposal of retail and office premises in Marylebone.
- Advising a developer on the acquisition of a site in Devon for development of a care home.
- Advising a renewable energy fund on the acquisition of a 49.9MW solar project in Norfolk.
- Advising a global logistics company on the development of a major 675,000 sq. ft. fulfilment centre.
- Acting for a hotel investor on the refinancing and restructuring of a hotel portfolio, for a loan facility of £100m.