Join our live webinar and hear from employment experts Merran Sewell, Gillian Hanson and Immigration expert, Oliver O’Sullivan as they discuss the latest employment law legislation developments over the course of the last six months.
What will we cover?
- Legislative developments on the horizon, including:
- A new duty on employers to prevent sexual harassment
- A right to ‘carer’s leave’ and ‘neonatal leave and pay’
- An extension of the right to request flexible working
- COVID 19: the current position regarding sick pay and self-isolation and learning points from recent case law
- Compulsory vaccination – the legal considerations
- Increased compensation limits for Tribunal claims
As well as giving you a helpful summary of the latest employment law developments, we will also be answering questions posed by our audience on anything covered in the session.
Got a question? Let us know:
If you have a question that you would like us to address at the end of the session, you can either submit these in advance by emailing email@example.com or alternatively, we invite guests to submit questions throughout the webinar and we will try our best to answer as many questions as we can on the day
Who should register?
This session is aimed at all HR professionals, together with directors and managers who have a responsibility for personnel matters.