For any business or organisation, people are one of the most important and valuable assets, but can also be one of the most complicated and time consuming to manage effectively.
Dealing with everyday employee relations takes up time and resource. That’s why we’ve tailored our HR advisory service to meet our clients’ specific needs, freeing up their time to focus on developing staff and running their business.
What do we do?
We have a wealth of experience advising on the full spectrum of HR issues. We help clients with every aspect of the management of their workforce, adding value to their HR function and helping them achieve consistently better outcomes. We provide pragmatic solutions, not just legal opinions, and can work as part of an HR department, act as an HR consultant or advise senior management directly.
Whether our clients are attracting and retaining the best talent, fostering the development of their future workforce, or transforming their teams, we can help to keep risk under control, while coming up with effective commercial solutions that work for our clients’ organisations.
We offer support and advice on the full employment lifecycle, including:
- recruitment and on-boarding
- immigration and mobility
- pay – reward and benefits
- policies and procedures
- developing and training employees
- exit and severances.
They are a real breath of fresh air: thorough and experienced, but they work from a business perspective as well.
Our HR advisory service benefits our clients’ organisations by:
- increasing employee engagement and retention
- improving performance and workplace behaviours
- reducing HR time on low value activities to shift focus onto business critical projects
- reducing business, legal and reputational risks
- reducing spend on recruitment
- providing tax-efficient benefits for both employer and employee.
Who do we help?
We work with organisations of all sizes, typically working closely with HR, people and talent teams or senior executives and business owners.