- Location: Birmingham
- Email: Andrew Cowan
- Direct Telephone: +44 (0) 121 234 0054
- Direct Fax: +44 (0) 121 234 0003
- Mobile: +44 (0) 7815 511 195
Andrew is a Corporate partner with over 15 years’ experience in advising on mergers and acquisitions. He regularly acts for owner managers, private equity and trade across a wide variety of sectors in relation to complex acquisitions, disposals, private equity investments, reorganisations and joint ventures.
As national head of the firm’s Transaction Support Services group, Andrew utilises his wealth of experience in leading specialist teams undertaking large scale legal due diligence and transaction support exercises.
Andrew enjoys swimming and the occasional game of golf.
- Acting for leading unitranche provider in relation to lending to numerous SME borrowers, providing legal due diligence and equity documentation support.
- Acting for Lloyds Development Capital (LDC) on the acquisition of Prism Medical Healthcare Limited and subsequently acting for Prism Medical Healthcare Limited on four acquisitions as part of its buy and build strategy.
- Acting on the acquisition of the business and assets of Primetake Limited by Ensco 781 Limited, a subsidiary of Key Technologies Plc, by way of reverse takeover.
- Advising The Deritend Group Limited on the sale of Preformed Windings Limited to Clyde Blowers Capital.
- Advising on the sale of CORE Gaming to Sky Betting and Gaming, backed by CVC Capital Partners and Sky Plc.
- Advising on the management buy-out of Prospectsoft Limited by Project Sputnik Limited, funded by Maven Capital Partners UK LLP.
- Advising on the acquisition of the entire share capital of TTC Group (UK) Limited and further investment into the TTC Group by Palatine Private Equity LLP.
- Advising on the £280m sale of Kee Safety to Investcorp by Dunedin LLP and LDC.
- Advising on the acquisition of Eclipse Web Limited by GI Solutions Group Holdings Limited.