Andrew is a member of Gateley’s national Operations Board. He has many years’ experience in advising on mergers and acquisitions. He regularly acts for owner managers, private equity and trade across a wide variety of sectors in relation to complex acquisitions, disposals, private equity investments, reorganisations and joint ventures.
As national head of the firm’s Transaction Support Services group, Andrew utilises his wealth of experience in leading specialist teams undertaking large scale legal due diligence and transaction support exercises.
- Acting for a leading unitranche provider in relation to lending to numerous SME borrowers, providing legal due diligence and equity documentation support.
- Acting for Lloyds Development Capital (LDC) on the acquisition of Prism Medical Healthcare Limited and subsequently acting for Prism Medical Healthcare Limited on four acquisitions as part of its buy and build strategy.
- Acting on the acquisition of the business and assets of Primetake Limited by Ensco 781 Limited, a subsidiary of Key Technologies Plc, by way of reverse takeover.
- Advising The Deritend Group Limited on the sale of Preformed Windings Limited to Clyde Blowers Capital.
- Advising on the sale of CORE Gaming to Sky Betting and Gaming, backed by CVC Capital Partners and Sky Plc.
Please be aware:
I have sadly become aware that my name is being used by fraudsters to add credence to their scams. This is unfortunately not uncommon for professionals like me and neither I nor Gateley are able to control or police these scams. Be aware that any email purportedly from me suggesting a windfall payment or not coming directly from my gateleylegal.com email address will be a scam.