Christopher has specialised in corporate work since qualification in 1983. He has wide experience of mergers & acquisitions, management buy-outs and buy-ins, reorganisations, shareholder disputes and providing wide ranging advice to boards of directors. He has extensive experience of work for property companies and for professional firms.
Christopher was a member of the Law Society Company Law Committee for six years.
- Advising on a property based joint venture with UAE investor.
- Acting for the shareholders on the sale of professional services business.
- Acting on the sale of specialist software company.
- Acting on the sale of a property special purpose vehicle.
- Acting on the refinancing of an industrial group.