Over the past decade, we’ve seen the retail and hospitality sector evolve and adapt in response to the mounting pressure it’s faced as consumer habits have changed.
Restructuring in some form or other may be inevitable whether that is making changes to your workforce, or rearranging your finances, supply chain or property. Agility and flexibility in reshaping retail and hospitality operations to meet the new operating context will require innovative thinking and strong leadership.
Our sector specialists provide pragmatic legal and business advice to retail and hospitality businesses, including with relation to:
- Capital allowances
- Data protection
- Health & safety, regulatory and safeguarding
- Leadership assessment & development
- Procurement and supply chain
- Property investment and development
- Restructuring and turnaround
- Workforce management