Jessica is a Chartered Surveyor who specialises in negotiating transactions for telecoms estates and acquisitions. She has extensive experience in acquisition and professional work for all main mobile network operators (MNOs).
Prior to joining Gateley Hamer, Jessica was an asset manager at Airwave Solutions Ltd for 10 years managing a large portfolio of base stations nationwide, including property office and warehouse assets. Previous experience also includes managing landlords’ portfolios of telecoms sites before then becoming a sole practitioner for several years, providing consultancy support for a wide range of clients.
How do you help clients?
I help clients with all telecoms estates matters with a broad background in telecoms estates and roll out, on both landlord and tenant sides of the fence. Negotiation skills are a strength; I understand the importance of this for my clients and the need to use these skills to ensure their interests are protected.
- Agreed a multi-site deal for a blue light operator with a major landlord making annual savings of over £400k.
- Successfully facilitated and managed several complex NTQ replacement projects when a major city landlord sold several important base station sites in London.
- Contributed to the successful delivery of radio communications for the London 2012 Olympic games.
- Successfully negotiated an Income Rights Agreement with Southern Water for Wireless Infrastructure.
- Negotiated a money saving deal for office space with Capita (on behalf of an NHS Trust) when Airwave left its Bridgwater office. Also, successfully negotiated a deal for the London office at Petty France, St James.