Lauren is a Chartered Occupational Psychologist specialising in the assessment and development of leaders and high potential employees. She has worked across a wide variety of international organisation within private, public and chartable sectors.
She is driven by making a difference to organisations and their employees supporting them to deliver more. She has a particular intertest in the changing landscape of work and the unprecedented change organisations and employees are experiencing. With a passion to support leaders to navigate these changes and understand how they can deliver effectively.
Prior to joining Kiddy Lauren worked for an international talent management organisation focusing on leadership assessment, high potential identification and early talent selection. She started her career supporting the UK Police Force to select and develop senior level leaders.
Lauren has a Masters in Occupational Psychology from Nottingham University, she became a Chartered Psychologist in 2009, registered with the British Psychological Society and HCPC. She is a qualified test user with some of the leading psychometrics on the market including NEO, PAPI, Saville Wave and the Hogan suite of personality assessments.
- Managing the design, implementation and annual delivery of an immersive 2-day development centre for high potential staff within an international oil and gas company, supporting them to accelerate the growth and development of pivotal talent.
- Developing a bespoke 360 tool for a large financial public sector organisation and delivering a programme of a 360 feedback and follow on coaching to the top 350 leaders, supporting them to drive transformation within their business.
- Assessing senior leadership capabilities and future potential for success within a global engineering business, enabling them to identify individuals that will support them with their growth strategy.
- Developing a leadership success framework to be used with clients, enabling the successful identification of the significant step changes required at each level to ensure successful transition to more senior and complex roles.
- Designing and implementing a ‘day-in-the-life’ assessment to measure commercial thinking, strategic acumen and people leadership capability for suitability to operate at senior levels within a large retail organisation.