Lynne has extensive experience in land and property research and referencing, working with both the public and private sectors on statutory processes for infrastructure and regeneration projects, new developments and road schemes throughout the UK. Regularly organising site visits, team meetings and communicating with team members, Lynne ensures that all her projects reach satisfactory and timely conclusions.
Currently, Lynne is working on various regeneration projects, such as:
- project managing all aspects of land referencing and land research on a wide variety of compulsory purchase regeneration and infrastructure projects,
- researching at HM Land Registry to identify all interests for inclusion in the statutory process for compulsory acquisition of land;
- verifying information received and the preparation of schedules as prescribed under the Compulsory Purchase of Land Regulations 2004.
- Whitgift Centre, Croydon - Comprehensive land referencing for complex redevelopment by Westfield/Hammerson for London Borough of Croydon.
- Brentford Waterside, Brentford – Comprehensive and extensive land referencing of large complex site for Compulsory Purchase Order on behalf of London Borough of Hounslow/Ballymore Group.
- Southall Gasworks - Land referencing for extensive regeneration scheme for the Greater London Authority.
- Rainham & Beam Park, Rainham – Land referencing for extensive redevelopment for Compulsory Purchase Order for London Borough of Havering.
- West Bar, Sheffield – Land Referencing for Compulsory Purchase Order for redevelopment by Urbo (West Bar) Limited on behalf of The Sheffield City Council.