Assistant Land Referencer
- m: 07706 322 858
Yasmin is a graduate from the University of Manchester with a Masters in Environmental Governance. Yasmin’s geographical and technical background makes her more than suitable to support the land referencing team with Compulsory Purchase Orders (CPOs), Development Consent Orders (DCOs) and other highway and regeneration schemes.
Yasmin works closely with Gateley Hamer’s team of experienced land referencers to provide high quality, tailored and comprehensive services to clients ranging from government agencies and local councils to private companies.
- Viking CCS Pipeline – attended consultation events and landowner meetings. Completed weekly checks of site notices. Maintained friendly and open communication with landowners and companies.
- Gate Burton Energy Park – assisted with landowner meetings to create rapport with the people affected by the scheme and the client. Completed weekly checks of site notices to ensure that the locals had time to respond to the changes that would be occurring in the area. This project has now been accepted for examination.
- A358 dual carriageway upgrade – assisted with updating contacts and creating land descriptions to ensure that the interests receive land interest questionnaires that they could understand as part of the DCO process.
- Kilburn Square – created a plot identification plan based on data from the land registry and site visits. Also created a schedule of interests and a database ready for mailouts.
- High Path and Eastfields – completed a mail merge of nearly one thousand packs concerning easements, right of ways and acquisition.