Zum advises on all aspects of corporate law, including venture capital, mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, joint ventures, shareholders' agreements, investments and general corporate advisory mandates. Zum acts regularly for investors, entrepreneurs and management teams in a wide range of sectors.
- Acting for Investcorp, LDC and the management sellers on their exit from Kee Safety Group Ltd, to Intermediate Capital Group.
- Advising the sellers on the £525m sale of Gallagher Estates to London & Quadrant Housing Trust.
- Advising Kingsley Capital Partners on the acquisition of and investment in McQueens Flowers Limited.
- Acting for Fred Perry on the acquisition of George Cox Footwear Limited.
- Acting for LDC and Management on the sale of Text Help Ltd to Five Arrows.