Purchasing, selling and dealing with residential property can end up costing precious time, money and patience. Our expert residential property and conveyancing solicitors are here to act in your best legal interests right through the process, making it as smooth, swift and stress-free as possible.
We know that purchasing, selling or dealing with residential property is one of the most stressful things you can do. Staying up to speed with the potential pitfalls and how to tackle them can make all the difference. With our team of specialist legal conveyancing lawyers on your side you can limit the chance of problems occurring.
What do we do?
Our experts work hard to make residential property and conveyancing as smooth as possible, keeping you in the loop on key milestones throughout. We can support you right through the process and our expertise covers:
- Purchasing, selling or remortgaging/mortgaging a residential property
- Transferring equity to add or remove owners
- Transferring a property after a divorce
- Purchasing buy-to-let investment properties
- Purchasing a property through shared ownership and assisted purchase schemes
- Dealing with leasehold property
- Dealing with newbuild property including assignments and subsales
- Acting for overseas lenders.
A client comments: ‘The firm is proactive and professional. The lawyers and support staff are helpful, responsive and keep us regularly informed’.
Who do we help?
Our property teams work with clients including individuals, charities, trusts, banks, onshore and offshore companies.
How much does this cost?
We take a pragmatic approach in relation to price, providing clients with a variety of options. We publish pricing guidance in relation to conveyancing as required by the Solicitors Regulation Authority price transparency rules.