Join our live webinar and hear from employment experts Paul Ball, Gearalt Fahy and Georgia Cowen as they discuss the latest employment law legislation developments and case law updates over the course of the last few months.
What will we cover:
- Recent developments in cases regarding the test for what may be held as a philosophical belief and subsequent discriminatory action
- Live issues with engaging contractors, including their employment status, their tax status and other issues such as holiday pay
- The latest position on indirect sex discrimination cases, in particular about the consequences of employers’ refusals of flexible working requests
- An update about whistleblowing authorities, in particular about the principal reason for a dismissal in such a case
- An important case about disclosure in tribunal proceedings and the open justice principle
As well as giving you a helpful summary of the latest employment law developments and our own experiences in dealing with some of these issues, we will also be answering questions posed by our audience on anything covered in the session.
If you have a question that you would like us to address at the end of the session, you can either submit these in advance by emailing our events team or alternatively, we invite guests to submit questions throughout the webinar and we will try our best to answer as many questions as we can on the day
This session is aimed at all HR professionals, together with directors and managers who have a responsibility for personnel matters.