Our specialist planning team deliver regular live and on demand bitesize planning webinars. Each webinar explores at least one key planning issue or update that impacts on property developments and regeneration.
The requirement to deliver Biodiversity Net Gain will soon become a mandatory condition of development. In the fourth webinar of our planning series, Joanna Gliddon, an Associate in our Guildford Planning team looks at how this is likely to work in practice.
In particular, the webinar focuses on:
- How the Environment Act imposes the requirement to deliver biodiversity net gain;
- Development that will and won’t be affected;
- How and where the gain can be delivered;
- Gain Sites and the Gain Site Register;
- The inter-relationship of biodiversity net gain with other environmental schemes and policies.
This is essential viewing for anyone working in planning, property development and construction, particularly planners, local authorities, housebuilders and developers.