- t: 0113 204 1181
- m: 07710 087 391
Nicholas advises on all aspects of commercial dispute resolution and regulatory law including housebuilder litigation, land contracts disputes, expert determinations, property insurance disputes, Consumer Code adjudications, fire safety and cladding remediation, product and food safety regulation, money laundering regulations, health and safety, and inquests.
- Assisting with the successful appeal against a declaration as to the valuation date of a land purchase contract (Great Dunmow Estates Ltd v Crest Nicholson Operations Ltd  EWCA Civ 1683).
- Assisting with a >£4m dispute concerning the interpretation of overage provisions of a land purchase contract.
- Advising on the use of naturally occurring psychoactive substances in consumable products.
- Advising on the fire safety compliance of high rise development blocks.
- Assisting with the successful resolution of a land trust dispute in relation to a section of land marked for residential development.