- t: 0121 234 0088
- m: 0759 507 0448
Benedict is a trusted advisor on employment law matters to a range of blue chip clients. His contentious practice encompasses everything from high court restrictive covenant disputes to multi-party tribunal claims.
Benedict is also frequently asked to advise on transactional projects, with a particular focus on TUPE transfers and change management programmes.
How do you help clients?
Every business has its own attitude to risk. It is only by really getting to know my clients and their employment culture that I get to understand their objectives and appetite for risk. This enables me to tailor my advice based on a close and trusted relationship.
- Successfully enforcing restrictive covenants for major financial services company.
- Obtaining maximum costs award for banking client in tribunal case.
- Advising international financial services provider on major outsourcing project involving several key functions.
- Assisting public sector body on significant restructuring programme.
- Successfully representing a senior executive in a long running disciplinary case in banking sector.
The on-the-go app for HR professionals
Get our HR Hub app
Our HR Hub app makes it easy to access the very latest HR and employment law resources in a single location.