Deborah is proactive in enabling Kiddy’s projects to be delivered on time and in budget, whilst exceeding client expectations. Main responsibilities include helping to deliver major projects and programmes, maintaining detailed project plans and records, liaising with clients and participants, conducting evaluative processes, organising and scheduling projects, compiling and maintaining datasets and workflows, organising and structuring project delivery and facilitating development centres. Deborah has additionally scripted and coded online business simulations using Kiddy & Partner’s 'KaPture' portal, for use in assessment and development centres.
Prior to joining Kiddy, Deborah was co-founder of an innovative start-up, and an account manager at an employee benefits company.
- Facilitating an assessment centre for a client within the defence and aerospace sector.
- Managing several senior executive assessments for a private equity firm.
- Facilitating leadership development programmes.
- Scripting online business case simulations.
- Project managing individual high-level assessments for a major bank.