Deborah is a project coordinator, within the project management team, and is proactive in enabling projects to be delivered on time and in budget, whilst exceeding client expectations. She is instrumental in managing client relationships and organising, structuring and delivering small to large-scale projects and programmes.
Prior to joining Kiddy, Deborah was co-founder of an innovative start-up company that helps people looking to change career and was an account manager for an employee benefits company. Deborah has a BA (hons) in Business and an MSc in Occupational Psychology.
- Project managing assessment centres for a key client within the defence and aerospace sector.
- Facilitating assessment and development centres.
- Project managing senior executive assessments for a private equity firm and major bank.
- Scripting and coding online business simulations.
- Project managing leadership development programmes.