Khurshid specialises in all aspects of corporate work advising private businesses, entrepreneurs and public companies on business sales, acquisitions, investments, takeovers, flotations, joint ventures, partnerships, funds and corporate governance.
Sector experience includes manufacturing, telecommunications, IT, creative, digital & media, biotechnology, engineering, automotive, healthcare, retail, energy, financial services and real estate. Overseas transactional experience includes Europe, USA, India, China, Africa, Middle East and offshore tax havens.
Khurshid was ranked second most active legal adviser in the North West (Experian MarketIQ 2017).
How do you help clients?
- I help shareholders realise maximum value when a business is sold and manage future risk.
- I give sensible and realistic commercial legal advice.
- Advising the sellers of DW Plastics Limited on the management buy-out backed by Panoramic Growth Equity.
- Advising on the sale of Sun Organisation Plc to Prohire Plc.
- Advising BNN Technology Plc.
- Advising Habib Bank Zurich Plc.