Melanie is responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of large-scale programmes at Kiddy. She has extensive experience in executing complex, global programmes through to their desired outcomes whilst guaranteeing pace, quality, cost and risk. She has managed projects for numerous clients in the fields of banking, engineering, aerospace and insurance.
Melanie is also responsible for the management of members of the project management team, as well as the operation and management of core project and business processes. She was previously employed by Premier Care and has a First Class BA Honours Degree in English Literature and Language.
- Managing the delivery of a large-scale global leadership programme for Philip Morris International as they embarked on a dramatic company transformation towards a smoke free future.
- Managing the delivery for the first international development centre for MBDA.
- Maintaining successful and dedicated project management to Brit’s leadership programme from the pilot event through its sixth cohort so far.
- Managing a portfolio of development programmes simultaneously for Cobham Plc across different levels of their organisation.
- Supervising the achievement of a global development centre for Lubrizol Plc using online simulations and remote consultant interaction.