Peter is experienced in a broad range of high value, complex commercial litigation and regularly advises in cases of Judicial Review as well as all types of alternative dispute resolution.
Peter advises clients from various commercial sectors on a range of disputes including supply contracts in the energy sector, housebuilder and construction disputes, contract disputes for the delivery of government funded training as well as higher education institution matters and referrals to the Office of the Independent Adjudicator. He has acted in a number of the leading Court of Appeal cases involving higher education institutions and is instructed to review and update policies and procedures to account for case law developments.
Peter also regularly advises in relation to procurement challenges, defamation claims, banking claims, data subject access requests, freedom of information requests, nuisance claims and breaches of restrictive covenant.
- Advising on the successful settlement of a complex, tri-partite multi-million pounds contract dispute.
- Successfully advising a higher education institution defending various judicial review cases in the Court of Appeal.
- Advising a technology development company in a breach of contract claim where the full amount claimed was recovered.
- Advising a professional services company in a claim by the former owners of the business for unpaid consideration.
- Successfully advising a client bringing a professional negligence claim against its former solicitors for a loss of chance.