Our bi-annual UK Housebuilder Legal Conference explores changes and topical issues affecting the UK housing market. The conference offers a full programme presented by a range of industry experts.
Register for future events like this
This event has now closed. If you're interested in attending the next UK Housebuilder Legal Conference, please register your interest with our events team.
Our Spring Conference will be held virtually over one week. Each day we will explore two key topical issues for the housing market. You can join one session, some sessions or (hopefully) all five, whichever works for your diary and interests.
What will you learn?
Key topics we will cover include:
- The economic outlook for housebuilders
- NHBC Alternative Solutions & Challenges
- Leasehold reform and commonhold
- Regulatory issues, cladding and the new Safety Bill
- Subject access requests and cybersecurity
- The New Homes Ombudsman
- Tax changes and tax reliefs housebuilders can use to impact cashflow
Who is this conference aimed at?
The conference is an invite-only event designed specifically for housebuilder clients’ in-house legal teams.