Peter has vast experience acting for blue chip and public sector clients on commercial, IT and all service related matters, particularly in connection with supply contracts, logistics, outsourcing, systems procurement and regulatory issues including data protection and e-commerce.
How do you help clients?
I enjoy working with clients with their technology deals and helping ensure that they deliver the promised benefits.
- Advising a major insurer in connection with RDR-compliant systems procurement.
- Advising a large brewer in relation to its logistics and supply chain management functions.
- Advising an online gaming provider in relation to gaming and betting solution contracts.
- Advising a clinical trials company in relation to privacy law-compliant collection of personal data.
- Advising a major energy utility on its core public, private and hybrid cloud environments.