Following our in-person spring series of Employment Law Updates which took place across the UK, join our webinar where our experts provide an overview of the latest ‘need to know’ developments in employment law.
This on-demand webinar presents highlights from the seminars including recent and anticipated legislation and case law on topics ranging from unfair dismissal to discrimination, immigration and redundancy.
Topics covered in this webinar:
- Consultation on Fire and Rehire Code of Practice
- Employment Relations (Flexible Working) Bill
- Strikes (Minimum Service Levels) Bill
- Retained EU Law (Revocation and Reform) Bill
- Proposal to change holiday pay calculations
- The Worker Protection (Amendment of Equality Act 2010) Bill
- Statement of changes to the Immigration Rules
- Immigration outlook for 2023 and beyond
Who should watch?
This session is aimed at all HR professionals, as well as directors and managers who have a responsibility for people issues.