We will be covering all of the latest employment law developments in legislation and case law.
Our experts will provide updates on the latest ‘need to know’ developments in employment law, including recent and anticipated legislation and case law on topics ranging from unfair dismissal to discrimination, immigration and redundancy.
- 9am: Arrival and refreshments
- 9.30am: Employment Law Update commences
- 11am: Comfort break
- 12.30pm: Seminar close, followed by lunch and networking
- Unfair dismissal
- Settlement agreements
- Unions and employer relations
- Disciplinary procedures
- False CV’s and criminal offences
Please note that we will present the latest updates in case law and legislation at our seminars so the above topics may change to reflect this.
Who should attend?
Our updates are aimed at:
- all HR professionals
- directors and managers
- those who have a responsibility for people issues
We have limited spaces at this event. Please email our events team or contact your usual employment law adviser if you would like to bring more than three people from your organisation.