Avril provides a full range of employment advice to a variety of clients, primarily medium to large size companies. Many of the clients she works with are national household names in the retail and leisure industry. She has been involved in a number of projects for clients requiring detailed advice on a number of complex TUPE issues through to large scale restructure and redundancy projects. Her advice also includes general day-to-day matters, drafting contracts, policies and letters, conducting employment claims and representing clients in tribunal hearings. Avril also works with clients in the health industry, housing associations and government organisations.
How do you help clients?
I assist clients by providing advice and practical solutions on a range of employee-related matters including:
- TUPE projects
- Large scale restructure or redundancies
- Exiting of senior directors or executives
- High value or complex tribunal claims
- Day-to-day advice on various employee issues
- Providing advice on a complex TUPE situation where the contract was split between different companies.
- Advising on a large scale restructure across a business involving over 100 employees with over 30 redundancies.
- Advising on the exit of a senior director of a business due to a dispute between various stakeholders in the business and negotiating on the subsequent complex settlement agreement.
- Advising on the harmonisation of terms and conditions for over 16,000 employees.
- Implementing an employee relations helpline service for managers to use for a major retailer servicing over 450 users supported by an interactive reporting system.