Rachel advises clients in the public and private sector in respect of a wide range of employment law issues, including dismissals, discrimination, grievances, terms and conditions, and policies.
She regularly acts for employees and employers in respect of claims in the Employment Tribunal.
Rachel also advises clients in relation to non-contentious matters, including service agreements and settlement agreements.
She also provides employment support on corporate matters, including conducting due diligence and drafting contractual documentation for executives.
- Successfully defending claims of discrimination.
- Advising an employer on a collective redundancy exercise.
- Representing an employee in a complex Employment Tribunal claim concerning whistleblowing.
- Successfully negotiating settlement of a disability discrimination claim on behalf of an employer.
- Advising an employer in relation to the agreed exit of an executive employee.