Carol is a recognised expert with over 20 years of experience in all forms of corporate and real estate finance, with particular specialisms in asset-based lending and real estate finance.
Carol advises banks, asset-based lenders, investors and borrowers in relation to these funding structures.
How do you help clients?
I help funders by ensuring that the legal element of taking on a new client, whether by way of a refinance or as part of a wider transaction, or changing the terms of their existing facilities, is executed as efficiently as possible mitigating the lender’s risk and accommodating the customer’s business needs.
I help borrower clients by ensuring their funding documents dovetail with their business.
- Advising various high street lenders on bi-lateral and syndicated asset-backed and borrowing base RCFs (with accordions) to national plant and vehicle hire operators.
- Advising independent and bank-backed ABLs on the refinance of various owner-managed and PE-backed clients taking invoice discounting or full ABL facilities.
- Advising Hortons on the refinance of multiple facilities.
- Advising a major clearing bank on the refinance of more than £100m of facilities to various offshore vehicles owned by a Mauritian parent secured on investment properties in England and Scotland some owned by a Jersey JPUT.
- Advising various high street lenders on structuring their facilities and security to accommodate the on-shoring of the ownership of real estate assets by their customers.