Doug is a leader in the field of off-plan new build residential real estate, acting for investors and individuals. He heads the Exhibitions team and the residential Real Estate teams in the Guildford Office and also co-heads the Exhibitions team in Manchester.
Doug regularly travels to South East Asia to advise and represent international individuals and corporate entities. He is admitted to practice in Hong Kong, The Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory and admitted (non-practising) on the roll of Legal Practitioners in the Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court in the Territory of the Virgin Islands.
How do you help clients?
I help individual and corporate investors who buy new build off plan residential apartments, primarily in central London, to achieve successful outcomes.
- Advising on many high-profile developments, including Highbury Football Stadium.
- Advising on the Television Centre development.
- Advising on the No 1 Blackfriars development.
- Advising on the Snow Hill Wharf development.
- Advising on the 190 Strand development.