Elizabeth’s practice involves dealing with a variety of contentious and non-contentious employment law matters. She acts for a wide variety of clients including insurance companies, professional services, large retailers, charities, property developers and trade unions.
Elizabeth has significant experience in contentious work, representing both claimants and respondents in employment tribunal cases from pre-action through to settlement and full hearing. She also has experience in High Court litigation and gangmaster representation.
Elizabeth also undertakes non-contentious work and has significant experience in drafting, amending and negotiating contractual documents and advising on daily employment issues. She also has experience in advising on equal pay and complex strategy, including collective redundancies and TUPE compliance.
- Successfully advising on a High Court injunction relating to a dispute regarding restrictive covenants.
- Successfully advising on tribunal claims which have been valued in excess of £1m.
- Experienced in Gangmaster appeal cases.
- Advising on complex TUPE issues and restructures.
- Advising a respondent in relation to a complex equal pay claim.