- Location: London
- Email: Gareth Wadley
- Direct Telephone: +44 (0) 207 653 1728
- Mobile: +44 (0) 7894 275 867
Gareth is a partner in our London office specialising in both employment and immigration law.
Gareth advises on all employment matters, including: tribunal litigation; employment contracts and bonus arrangements; senior executive appointments and terminations; internal grievances, investigations and disciplinary matters; domestic and international outsourcings; TUPE; and individual and collective redundancy exercises.
Gareth also specialises in immigration law and helps lead our global mobility practice, supporting businesses with the movement of their workforce around the world as well as the recruitment and retention of international talent.
Gareth regularly presents training seminars on various aspects of both employment and immigration law.
- Advised a financial institution on the resolution of a complex multi-million pound whistleblowing claim.
- Advised a global technology business on the employment aspects of an acquisition across 15 jurisdictions.
- Advised a global asset manager on the employment issues arising from the second generation outsourcing of the fund accounting and administration investment operations and custody and depositary functions in respect of its UK and Luxembourg domiciled funds to a major US bank.
- Advised a statutory body on a change of work location affecting 3000 employees.
- Advised a major retailer on a contractual change project affecting 80,000 employees.
- Advised business across a variety of different sectors on Brexit planning and the development of domestic and international resourcing strategies.
Gareth enjoys spending time with his family and his interests include tennis, skiing, cooking and the highs and lows of Welsh rugby.