- m: 07706 338 764
Greg is an experienced international trade and investment consultant working in the Europe and Americas teams as well as on economic development programmes for public sector clients.
He advises clients on their international growth plans and provides detailed project management on new market entry and expansions.
Prior to joining Gateley Global, Greg worked for 15 years alongside international businesses expanding into the UK in a variety of roles spanning legal services, management consultancy and central and local government.
This experience includes delivering foreign direct investment consultancy support and advice for UK Department for International Trade clients in the energy, environment, infrastructure and advanced engineering and manufacturing sectors.
Greg also worked as an international trade business development manager for a leading law firm supporting clients across a range of sectors including food and drink, tech, financial and business services, energy, manufacturing and transport. He successfully project managed an international consortium bid to win a place on the UK Government’s Trade Law Panel for international trade negotiations.
This combination of international trade and investment experience enables Greg to help clients identify key steps, de-risk investment, accelerate market entry and focus on their value add and winning new business.
Before inward investment, Greg worked for five years as a management consultant specialising in innovation strategies and programmes advising public sector economic development clients in the UK and Ireland.
- Delivering the Cambridge Go Global programme for Cambridge City Council to support knowledge intensive businesses with their overseas market expansion.
- Advising a Japanese robotics manufacturer on UK location search and accessing funding opportunities.
- Advising an Australian defence manufacturer on UK market entry and location search.
- Advising a US marine energy technology developer on UK location search and supply chain management.
- Advising international clients on UK market entry and expansion within the energy, environment, infrastructure and advanced engineering and manufacturing sectors for the UK Department for International Trade’s Investment Services Team managed service.