Ian is an experienced renewable energy land agent with 20 years’ consultancy and developer experience.
What problems do you help clients with?
I help clients by delivering land rights for the construction and operations of major infrastructure projects.
- Delivery of construction and operations to 300MW+ of onshore wind projects and debt & equity due diligence for portfolios totalling 500MW+ of onshore wind development.
- Working experience of land assembly for debt/equity and grid interests to multi-phase renewable energy projects.
- Delivery of terms agreements for offshore grid connection and rail infrastructure crossing projects.
- Involvement and familiarity with DCO infrastructure for Highways England schemes and Scottish Section 36 consenting requirements, including a successful appeal process.
- Management of ‘New Code’ issues for major portfolio of telecoms sites for a major infrastructure landowner.