Jessica advises employers and trustees of occupational pension schemes on a wide range of pensions issues. She is also a Trustee Associate at Gateley’s independent trustee company, Entrust Pension Limited.
Jessica has experience of working on a variety of schemes in a number of different industries with a particular focus on governance standards and investments. She regularly provides advice and support in relation to the pensions aspects of corporate transactions and has experience drafting pension scheme documentation.
Jessica’s day-to-day role includes liaising with the key parties to a scheme including employers, trustees and third-party service providers. She also has experience in responding to and dealing with internal dispute resolution procedure and ombudsman applications and co-ordinated Entrust’s compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
- Providing day-to-day advice in relation to the management and governance of occupational pension schemes.
- Working on a buy-out exercise for a large, multi-employer scheme for over 300 employers operating in the charitable sector. The buy-out has been achieved several years ahead of schedule and at a significantly lower cost to employers than initially anticipated.
- Responding to internal dispute resolution and pension ombudsman applications.
- Advising on the pensions aspects of corporate transactions.
- Working on numerous liability management exercises.