Most employers are successfully meeting their responsibilities under auto-enrolment. However, the penalties for failing to enrol employees in the right way can be severe. Gateley’s auto-enrolment services are here to help ensure you enrol in a way that meets requirements.
Since auto-enrolment was introduced in 2012, it has presented some tricky challenges for organisations – whether they’re large or small – with the impact spreading to areas including HR, finance and payroll departments.
The on-the-go app for HR professionals
Get our HR Hub app
Our HR Hub app makes it easy to access the very latest HR and employment law resources in a single location.
What do we do?
Our auto-enrolment services include:
- advising on quality criteria, such as the elements of pay on which contributions are payable
- advising in relation to the assessment of the workforce
- reviewing providers’ terms and conditions
- liaising with the Pensions Regulator
- amending pension scheme documents to meet auto-enrolment requirements.
One client comments: ‘The main strengths of the team are their breadth of knowledge and experience of the pensions world as a whole, as well as a sound understanding of the inner workings and requirements of our own scheme in particular.’
Who do we help?
Our auto-enrolment services help businesses of all sizes to meet their auto-enrolment obligations, including many clients to whom auto-enrolment was their first experience of workplace pension provision.