Most employers are successfully meeting their new responsibilities under auto-enrolment. But the penalties for failing to enrol employees in the right way can be severe.
Since auto-enrolment was introduced in 2012, it has presented some tricky challenges for organisations – whether they’re large or small – with the impact spreading to areas including HR, finance and payroll departments.
What do we do?
When it comes to auto-enrolment, our services include:
- Advising on quality criteria such as the elements of pay on which contributions are payable
- Advice in relation to the assessment of the workforce
- Reviewing providers’ terms and conditions
- Liaising with the Pensions Regulator
- Amending pension scheme documents to meet auto-enrolment requirements.
One client comments: 'The main strengths of the team are their breadth of knowledge and experience of the pensions world as a whole, as well as a sound understanding of the inner workings and requirements of our own scheme in particular.'
Who do we help?
We help businesses of all sizes to meet their auto-enrolment obligations, including many for clients to whom auto-enrolment was their first experience of workplace pension provision.