Natalie qualified as a solicitor in August 2019 and joined Gateley in January 2020. She completed her recognised period of training, LPC and master’s side by side, resulting with a distinction.
Natalie acts for developers, housebuilders and landowners on a variety of matters, such as sales, acquisitions, conditional contracts, supplemental agreements, land options and deeds of easements.
Prior to joining Gateley, Natalie gained experience acting on behalf of private individuals acquiring properties such as shared ownership, new build, leasehold, unregistered and freehold. She also dealt with selling residential properties and property finance.
- Assisting on a sub-sale of public open space land.
- Acting for landowners in the negotiation of a deed of easement.
- Acting for developers in the sale of a freehold reversionary interest.
- Assisting with the sale of affordable housing to a Local Authority.
- Assisting developers in the drafting of a supplemental agreement, due to COVID-19.