Phoebe is involved in the preparation of claims for both capital allowances and R&D tax relief. She works closely with the senior personnel in these departments and has quickly gained experience and a good understanding of the work involved.
Phoebe joined the Gateley Capitus team in July 2019 and is currently training towards her ACA Chartered Accountant qualifications.
- Preparing capital allowances claims for a significant proportion of a multi-million pound ‘last mile’ distribution centre portfolio.
- Assisting with the cost analysis for large hub distribution centres.
- Assisting with the R&D analysis for several clients ranging from an artificial intelligence company to an innovative consultancy servicing sport and fitness markets.
- Preparing the initial cost analysis for a cost segregation for a Spanish distribution centre.
- Providing analysis for the construction of new medical centre developments for a REIT.