Sara advises developers on land acquisition for residential development. This includes advising and reporting on title, drafting and negotiating options, conditional contracts, promotion agreements and overage.
Before joining Gateley, Sara gained experience acting for housing associations on a range of matters arising on their property portfolios including stock rationalisation agreements and site acquisition pursuant to section 106 agreements.
- Advising developers on land acquisition under options and conditional contracts.
- Drafting and negotiating promotion agreements.
- Negotiating section 106 agreements on behalf of developers.
- Advising housing associations on site acquisition pursuant to section 106 agreements.
- Acting for housing associations on stock rationalisation agreements.