Becky advises trustees and employers of occupational pension schemes on all aspects of pensions law. She also works on numerous schemes to which Gateley's independent trustee company, Entrust Pension Limited, has been appointed as trustee.
Becky’s advisory work includes advising on a number of pension surety bonds for multinational companies, drafting scheme documentation and assisting with communications to members.
As Scheme Associate at Entrust, Becky is responsible for day-to-day communications with service providers, members and sponsoring employers. She is also responsible for ensuring compliance with scheme documentation and regulatory requirements.
Becky is a member of the Association of Pension Lawyers and Secretary to the Pension Bond Association.
- Advising on a number of pension surety bonds for multinational companies.
- Acting on several flexible apportionment arrangements including assisting with negotiations with sponsoring employers to ensure the funding test is met and responding to regulatory queries.
- Advising on an asset-backed funding arrangement including its compliance with the employer-related debt regulations.
- Working on several liability management exercises including a pension increase exchange exercise.
- Working on several pension scheme transfers including establishing mirror image schemes for transfer purposes.