A Legal 500-recognised investment funds practice, we provide cutting-edge advice and guidance on a range of ESG matters to fund and asset managers across the UK, Europe and the United States.
What do we do?
In particular, we advise on:
- ESG strategy and policy – designing ESG policy and sustainability objectives, including implementation plans and toolkits
- ESG regulatory and marketing disclosures for fund and marketing documentation
- EU’s Sustainability Finance Disclosure Directive (SFDR) and Taxonomy Regulation
- UK’s Sustainability Disclosure Requirements (SDRs) and their development
- ESG Investment – integrating ESG considerations into due diligence processes and questionnaires
- Product development – helping clients to align ESG objectives with their product strategies, policies and investment restrictions in a compliant manner
- Tax treatments under ESG legislation
- Website disclosures
- Engagement and voting rights policies
Who do we help?
- International private equity businesses seeking specialised funds regulatory and compliance advice
- Global real estate asset managers seeking specialised funds regulatory and compliance advice
- Infrastructure and other real asset fund managers
- Venture capital fund managers
- Traditional retail asset managers
- Investors in private funds
- Fund service providers (e.g. third-party AIFMs, depositaries, administrators etc.)
- Other legal and consulting firms that require discreet specialised advice on fund regulatory matters