Intellectual property disputes are highly technical – when an issue arises, it is crucial to obtain specialist advice at an early stage.
Intellectual property disputes are often business-critical, and relate to key technology, designs, brands and creative works.
What do we do?
Whether you are making a complaint against someone else, or facing allegations of infringement yourself, our expert litigators are experienced at getting to the nub of the problem, and finding efficient solutions that work for you. Intellectual property law is complex, and you need expert advice to navigate a dispute effectively. Our setup is unique in that we have a dedicated team of patent and trade mark attorneys at Adamson Jones who provide specialist advice to support our litigators at Gateley Legal. This means we can bring together the right commercial and technical expertise to handle any IP dispute.
We advise on disputes relating to copyright, trade marks, passing off, patents, confidential information, design rights and domain names, including:
- threatened or actual court proceedings for infringement of IP rights;
- trade mark registry disputes such as oppositions, revocations and cancellations;
- UK and European patent disputes concerning validity, ownership or infringement;
- disputes over IP licenses or distribution agreements;
- domain name disputes; and
- social media takedowns.
They provide a good level of service and high-quality advice, and they do it very quickly.
Who do we help?
We help organisations of all sizes with contentious intellectual property matters.